Saturday 12 June 2021

Thinking of you






Hello...

Today I'm sharing another card made for Paper Rose Studio.




On this card I have used a mix of die cut flowers and flowers 
from my flower stash to cluster together with a simple 
little sentiment on this card.



This die cut is from 16799 Bloom Layered Background 1 die and 
16802 Bloom Layered Background 2 die. There is actually a third one that I haven't used but looks good when added.


These are the papers I have used from the 
19292 Sketchy A5 Paper Collection. I have distressed the 
edges of each piece as you can see below.



If you are like me and have so many flowers in your flower 
collection, why not mix a few with some die cut flowers to 
make a cluster on your card or scrapbook layout. 


Once I die cut out the flowers from the 21075 Margot Flower dies
I laid each flower layer in the palm of my hand and sprayed 
with a small amount of water. I then bent them slightly in my 
hand and laid them out to dry. They remained slightly curled 
and once dry I then glued each layer together to form my flower. 
This die set comes with 6 dies to layer. I have only used the 4 
smaller layers as I didn't want the flowers any bigger than 
they are.




 Finally to finish off my card I added a little sentiment from the 19023 Black & White Sentiments sheets.


Thanks for stopping by - Tanya x

1 comment: