Thursday 24 June 2021

Hey my beautiful girl




Hello lovelies
Today I'm sharing a layout of my gorgeous girl who will be 
23 in two days time....where has the time gone??? Scary thing is, 
its not just Leah that is getting older 😞
This layout has been created using 
21762 Enchanted Garden 12x12 paper. There are some really lovely 
papers in this collection including lots of flowers to fussy cut.

On this layout I have used one of my favourite flower dies,
18168 Blossom Outline die and 19193 Simple leaf duo die.
The 19601 Graph Paper Rectangle die has been snipped apart to make
this lovely background behind my embellishment clusters.
The 18237 Hey Layered die and the 19023 Black & White Sentiment sheet together with beautiful fussy cut from one of the papers finishes
 off my little title.



Thanks you for stopping by and happy birthday to my darling Leah xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment