Saturday 3 July 2021

Beautiful Forever Layout

 Good Morning

Look how lovely this paper collection is from Paper Rose Studio.
It is perfectly suited for wedding cards and layouts but 
I really wanted to use it with this photo of my mum and kids 
when they were little. This is my favourite photo of my mum that 
I will cherish forever. Photos like this are so precious when 
my mum is now longer with us. 


To create this layout I cut the black paper 28.5cm x 28.5cm to allow the white cardstock to border the layout. 
Then come in 4cm each side to cut out the centre square.
I have cut down the centre square slightly to show leave a 
small gap between the big square and the small square. 
All the edges have been distressed.
I cut two different papers to measure 11cm x 16cm. They are 
also distressed and layered under my photo which has been matted 
with black cardstock and raised with foam tape. The thin strip of grey and black paper under the photo is part of the barcode.


A little bit of fussy cutting of flowers and sentiments were
 done and added to my layout. I die cut out three mandala 
flowers from white cardstock and added them to the layout 
before adding the fussy cut flowers.

Once the chipboard was added too the layout I applied 
Crackle Accents to the title and the hearts to give a crackled 
effect.
Lastly I added some scrunched up ribbon, white thread and splattered using Dina Wakley White Gloss Spray. 


Below are the Paper Rose products I used to create this layout.
Click on these links to be taken to the Paper Rose Studio website

Thanks for stopping by....have a wonderful day
Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment