Tuesday 3 August 2021

Cheers

 Hello crafty friends

August already, can you believe it?? 
Today I'm sharing another card I made for Paper Rose Studio
I know I've said it before but I am so grateful to be on 
their design team. All their products are of such a high 
quality and there are so so many nice items, its hard to not 
won't one of everything, my wish list is forever growing!


I don't know about you but I never seem to have enough male 
cards my card stash. So I thought I'd start making an effort 
to make more. This 18608 Vintage truck stamp is perfect for 
male cards. I have kept it all pretty simple. I stamped the 
image onto kraft cardstock and fussy cut it out.
The bottom part I have torn because I wanted it to look 
kind of rough like the ground.The stamped image has been 
raised using foam tape.

The background grey/black paper is from 18999 A5 Nature Paper 
Collection. I wanted to use paper that had some pattern but not 
too busy for behind the 19526 Abstract Stained Glass Frame.
With the Abstract Frame, I have kept some of the cut out pieces 
of paper attached...well for no particular reason except I 
like it like that.

The sentiments I have used are 17457 Cheers Layered Die and 
19586 Sentiment Strips Dies to but the sentiment strip because it 
leaves that nice stitched looks around the edges.



Take it easy, stay safe and thanks for stopping by to take 
a look.
Happy crafting - Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment