Friday 3 September 2021

Stitched Circlet Card






Hello...
Today I'm sharing another card I made for Paper Rose Studio.


Hand stitching ....There is nothing I love to do more when 
relaxing at night in front of the TV. I poke all the holes then 
get myself comfortable and start stitching. I always use DMC thread. 
It comes with six strands but I only ever use three when stitching 
on cards or scrapbooking layouts.


On this card I have used the 16808 Circlet Layered Background 1 die 
to cut out one circlet.  I have glued it to a piece of kraft 
cardstock which is the same size as my card base. Then I 
poked holes as shown above. Hours of stitching in front of the 
TV and a little bit of fussy cutting of flowers, hearts and 
and the card is nearly done. 
Next I added some gauze and then glued the flowers down. 
The hearts were raised using foam tape. The Happy Birthday 
sentiment was from this same paper collection.



 Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting and stay safe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment