Monday 12 September 2022

Hand Stitched Birthday Card

 

Oh my goodness, 
have you seen the new Paper Rose stitching dies???

I love love love hand stitching on cards and scrapbook 
layouts and these dies have just made life that little bit easier.
 No more crooked holes being punched!!


The Paper Rose products I have used to make this card are:
26347 Slimline Stitching Border Dies, they come as a set of three. 
I promise you'll have fun playing with these. 
The flowers are made using the 26365 Stitching Flower 1 Die
I have attached the top flower onto my card using foam tape to 
raise it. 
The sentiment matched perfectly with the colours of my DMC thread. 
The pink paper that I have used to attach my stitched strips to 


Thanks for stopping by, please do yourself a favour and jump 
on the Paper Rose Studio website and check out these gorgeous 
dies. They will make your life so much easier. Cheers - Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment