Thursday 22 September 2022

Heidi Swap Memory Dex Flips


Good morning.
Here is something a little different that I have been 
playing with which has been a lot of fun.

I always love playing with stencils, my favourite is using 
light moulding paste through a stencil. 
To create these two flips I have coloured the paste with 
distress oxide and stencilled strips of white cardstock. Once 
dry I tore the top and the bottom of each strip and stuck it 
to the flip. 


The Paper Rose stencils that I used on these flips were:
18123 Half Tone Stencil
21519 Big Alpha Stencil
21009 Industrial Fragments Stencil
19109 Crosses Stencil

To add some elements to the flip I have die cut out a 
circle from vellum and flowers and a leaf from white cardstock. 




Thanks for stopping by - Tanya 






No comments:

Post a Comment