Monday 3 October 2022

Animal Cuteness Gift Cards



October already!!
Oh my goodness where has this year gone??

I had lots of fun making these little gift cards.
It all started with playing with distress oxides and the 
26485 Spots and Dots Stencil . After I stencilled using all 
different colours, I splattered them with water, I love the 
effect it leaves on the distress oxide.



Next I stamped all these cute little animal images and sentiment 
onto white cardstock. The stamped I used were 


Each image was die cut out using 16575 Stitched Rectangles Dies and 
16578 Stitched Squares Dies. I also used these dies to die cut 
out the stenciled spot images. I used dies that were 2 times 
bigger than the ones I used for the stamped images.









1 comment:

  1. Just adorable. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete