Tuesday 22 November 2022

Art Journal circles


Hello there.
Time to share another design team project for 
Paper Rose Studio.  This time I have created an art 
journalling page. I'm certainly not an expert at art journalling 
but I do have fun creating in my journal.


 

To create this art journal page I stencilled onto the journal 
pages using light moulding paste and the 18391 Hud Stencil.
Once dry I added coloured spray. Allow that to dry then stencil 
 using distress oxides with 26485 Spots & Dots Stencil 


Stencil using light moulding paste with 
19121 Industrial Elements Stencil.  Ink around edge of 
journal pages, stamp images using 26473 Scribble Circle Duo Stamps
 and 26476 Scribble Circle Trio Stamps.
Draw around some of the circles on the stencil using a 
black marker pen.
Stamp 18021 Colour Wheel Love Stamps image onto white cardstock. 
Colour using distress oxide and then cut out. 
From the 27901 Nature Stroll Titles & Sentiments Die Cuts, choose your sentiments, add to the art journal pages using gel medium.








No comments:

Post a Comment