Saturday 3 December 2022

Heart Window Shaker Card

 
 
Hello and welcome to December
Another year has flown by, hope you are all enjoying the 
craziness of the festive season.

Today I am sharing with you my first of three projects for 
Paper Rose this month.

Those of you that know me, know that I love making shaker 
cards. So here is another one I've made using the  
 

Also on this shaker card I have used 
18412 Stitched Tags
25603 Rainbow Poppies Sentiment Sheets
17991 Ella's Garden A5 Paper Collection
18915 Pastel Stars Shaker Mix. (You will notice I 
picked out the mint green stars from the shaker mix as I 
only wanted to use the pink stars.)


 For this card I have used all the same products as used on the 
above card. I just cut the Heart Window Coverplate into 
strips and added paper from the paper collection instead o
shaker mix. 




No comments:

Post a Comment