Monday 14 January 2019

Bloom'n Awesome Cards - Paper Rose



Hey there.

Time to share another set of cards using more wonderful 
Paper Rose metal dies.

On all three of these cards I have used Bloom Layered 
Background dies. These dies are awesome because you can 
use one, two or all three dies together depending on how 
you want it to look.


On this card I have used all three Bloom Layered Backgrounds. 

This is such a simple yet effective card. I've used Distress 
Oxides to colour my background paper and then I stamped using 
the Vintage Letter Rubber Stamp (16295). The sentiment title   Celebrate Layered Die(17454) has been coloured with Distress 
Oxide as well. Finally I have also used one of the banners 



On this card I have used the Bloom Layered Background 1 Die (16799) cutting it out in white card stock and colouring it blue using Distress Oxides. The Bloom Layered Background 2 Die (16802) has been cut out using black card stock. My sentiment title has been cut out using the Awesome Layered Die (17460)








And last but not least the Hello card. On this card I have 
only used one of the layered Blooms. I used the Bloom Layered Background 1 Die (16799). The sentiment title is the 
Layered Hello Die (16951). One of the great things about these 
dies is you can use them on glitter yardstick, corrugated 
cardboard and much much more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment