Thursday 3 January 2019

My first Paper Rose Design Team Post


Good Morning
I'm pretty exciting to be sharing my first set of cards 
that I have made for Paper Rose. To say I am super excited 
to be on their design team is an understatement.

For those of you that might not know who Paper Rose are, they 
are a wonderful Australian company based in Hahndorf 
South Australia who make gorgeous metal dies and stamps. 
They also sell beautiful fabrics as well.


The metal dies that I have used on this card are the 
Victorian Oval Lattice Frame Die (16826) and the Banner 2 Large Die. The stamp that I used for the sentiment is It's Your Birthday Stamp.


On this card I used the Victorian Oval Lattice Frame Die (16826), I have only used the middle piece of this die, Banner 2 Large Die  comes with 10 different sized banners, perfect for all your needs.
The stamp is It's Your Birthday Stamp, stamp it with what ever colour ink suits your card.


On this card I have used the same dies as on the other cards, just rotate the die around to change up the look of your card.  Victorian Oval Lattice Frame Die (16826) and Banner 2 Large Die 
The stamp I used is A Lovely Day Stamp.


Thanks for stopping by my blog, check out other dies and stamps that the design team have used on the Paper Rose Facebook Page.

Cheers Tanya x

No comments:

Post a Comment