Thursday 24 January 2019

Hello Beautiful Girl



Today I'm sharing a scrapbooking layout that I have done 

Dies can be used on lots of different projects and they are 
perfect to use when you want to use up lots of old scrap 
papers that you have. Yep we all have way too much and never 
get through our stash. Well here is the layout to help you get through that stash!!!!


To cut out all the rectangle paper pieces I have used one of the 
dies out of the Stitched Rectangles Die (16575)pack. There are 
ten different sizes in this die pack to choose from.


The other dies that I have used on this layout are my 
favourite leaves which are Leaf 1 dies(16784)
And of course the other die that I have used is under my
flower clusters. This die is actually the 
Victorian Oval Lattice Frame (16826). I have just cut out the 
oval circle lattice willy nilly to how I wanted it to look. 
Not bad is it? This one die can serve so many purposes!!! 


Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Have a wonderful day xx

1 comment: