Wednesday 1 May 2019

Love you - Scrap the Girls DT Layout


Well ... Hello

What a gorgeous sketch this month at Scrap the Girls.

Sometimes a scrap layout can take days to do and sometimes 
an idea comes into your head and you create just what you 
want in about an hour. This layout was one of those quick 
hour layouts. Not only was it quick to do but it turned out 
just how I had envisaged. Winner winner!!


I love this photo of our daughter Leah and thought it would 
be perfect for this layout.  

The photo was a screenshot from one of our staff members 
instagram account. He drew this picture of Leah and we 
actually have it framed on our wall. He was practising 
his shading and shadowing and has done a fabulous job 
don't you think??

I hope you find some time to enter our challenge this month. 
This sketch is so easy to follow. I've used some gesso and a 
stencil that I had in my stash, painted roughly over some of 
the gessoed flowers and added a few pieces of scrap paper 
layered and a couple of flowers. So simple yet effective. 
Go on.... give it a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment