Tuesday 14 May 2019

Paper Rose cards using Hummingbird Garden Stamps



Good Morning 

I don't know about you but I love these hibiscus flowers 
And if you are like me and failed colouring in at school you can 
use Distress Oxides to colour your paper and then stamp onto it. 
Another good thing about this stamp set is that you can purchase 
the 17476 Hummingbird Garden Die Set to use to cut out any of the pieces in this stamp set. 




Other dies and stamps that I have used to make these cards are - 
16916 Circle Framed Stitched Dies. I used one of the circles 
from this set to cut out the circle on the card.

16475 Thanks So Much Stamp is such great stamp to use on any 
thank you card. 

16419 A Lovely Day Stamp is another of my favourite 
sentiment stamps.

17052 You're So Sweet Stamp is the same font as the 
as the other two stamps and also perfect for cards.





Thanks so much for popping by and having a look at the cards I 
have made. If you love these stamps and dies, jump on the 
Paper Rose facebook page or website and have a look at what 
else is available 
Cheers Tanya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment