Friday 24 May 2019

Paper Rose Mixed Media Stamped Cards


Howdy!!

Time to share some more cards with you. 
Today I'm sharing cards using Paper Rose Mixed Media Stamps.
I've used them plain, just stamped with black ink but they would look so good if used with embossing powder or distress oxides.



The stamps that I used were 17856 Mixed Media 1 Stamp Set
There are two other mixed media stamp sets, all just as awesome as this set.

The frame that I have used is 17778 Card Creator 2 Die . On one card I have added two die cuts from this die, one card I have added one die cut and the other card I have used the left over cut out squares from the the die.

Of course I have used a favourite die, 
16575 Stitched Rectangles dies are perfect to use and stamp your sentiment onto. 

I have used the same sentiment on all three cards. 

On the card below I have also used 16787 Leaf 2 Die to add to my flower cluster.




Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous week.
Cheers - Tanya xx


No comments:

Post a Comment