Sunday 1 December 2019

Scrap The Girls - December DT Layout



December already....time sure does go even quicker 
this time of the year. Seems like silly season starts 
earlier and earlier every year.

This months layout for Scrap the Girls is 'No traditions here' 
Take inspiration from what you see or read.

I thought I'd go with the no traditions here, and scrap a 
photo of my daughter Leah at Niagara Falls. 
Christmas was so different for our family in 2015. 
We didn't have a Christmas tree, we didn't have the traditional Christmas roast, prawns and salad and we certainly didn't 
have the dry hot Christmas Day that we are used to. 
Christmas was fun and different and would I want to do it again 
in a different country?? I'm not sure......I didn't enjoy 
Christmas Eve in America because I knew the rest of our family 
and friends would be sitting together having fun and we were 
walking around the shops. But I can't complain because I shared a cold Christmas and New Year with my absolute favourite people.



No comments:

Post a Comment