Sunday 12 April 2020

Thank You card - Paper Rose



Hi Guys...

How cute is this new little Tulip Circle die?
So many options on what you can do with this die,
here is what I have done. Oh I have so many other ideas 
buzzing around my head, watch this space....




I have cut out the tulip circle then stuck yellow and green 
card stock behind the die and fussy cut it out. I then added 
black card stock and cut around the circle. 
Using my very well used Stitched Rectangles dies I have cut 
out the yellow paper and the white card stock for 
my sentiment. The yellow paper has been coloured using 
distress oxides. The black square of card stock has been 
cut out using my Stitched Squares dies.
The sentiment I have stamped is from the 
Daisy Bouquet stamp set. It has some lovely sentiments 
in this. stamp set, not to mention the gorgeous 
daisy bouquet.


Stay safe everyone and keep crafting..it's good for your sole xx


No comments:

Post a Comment