Friday 24 April 2020

Oh Crop!!! Birthday Card



Howdy y'all

Being a farmers daughter I just love this new Paper Rose 
Vintage  Tractor stamp. I love the sentiments that 
come with the stamp set too
sorry mate!  it's pasture your birthday   happy birthday
oh crop!  you're totally outstanding in you field!


Why not use up some old book paper and add it to a card 
you are making. 
I have stamped the tractor and sentiment onto some kraft card 
stock using the new Paper Rose Premium Dye Ink Stamp Pads.
They come in 13 different colours. I have used the Black ink 
for this card.
Oh and guess what......can you believe all the dies I have 
and I don't have any oval stacking dies!!!! I know crazy hey. 
Guess what I will be ordering soon. I did find an oval 
die in with the Victorian Oval Lattice Frame die set so I was 
able to use that.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment