Sunday 3 May 2020

Mothers Day



HELLO xx

Wishing those of you who are Mum's a very happy 
Mother Day for next weekend.
Unfortunately I haven't had my Mum with us for the past 
13 years and for the first time since I became a Mum 
almost 22 years ago, my babies are living and working in 
different states of Australia. I guess with the situation at the moment a lot of Mums will be celebrating differently this year. 






On this Mothers Day card I made, I have used paper from the 
18403 Grunge Textures Paper Collection as my background paper. 
The colour matched perfectly with the coloured stamped image. 

The stamp I have used is 17880 Beautiful Day. It was stamped 
onto card that was die cut using 16576 Stitched Rectangles die.
 I have painted the stamped image.
The sentiment was stamped using 18834 Black Hybrid Ink 
and 17976 Mothers Day Quotes stamp. The sentiment was die cut 
out using 17583 Banner 2 die. This was then raised on the card 
using foam tape. TO finish the card off I have add a few little Kaisercraft pearls to add some bling.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Card Tanya
    You're still a special Mum whether they are near or far x

    ReplyDelete