Monday 12 October 2020

Lovely florals shaker card


Good morning

Here is another card that I'd like to share with you. 
Look at the gorgeous papers in the 19817 Black & Gold paper pack.
I have only used two different sheets of paper from the pack. 
One sheet I have used with the 18596 Circle Grid Coverplate die to make the shaker background. Some foam tape and 19499 Clear Crystal mix and the shaker is complete.
The other sheet of paper that I used was stamped onto using the 
18183 Lovely Florals stamp set. They are then fussy cut out and stuck to the front of the card with glue and some raised slightly with foam tape.
If you don't have any of the sentiment sheets I highly recommend you get some. They are so easy and quick to use and they finish off card so nicely. I have used the 19289 Big Black & white sentiment sheets. 
The thank you was cut out using the smallest of the 




 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Tanya - it looks like each circle is it's own little shaker?

    ReplyDelete