Saturday 3 October 2020

You make my heart smile

 Hello....

Today I'm sharing a layout rather than a card for Paper Rose.

The Snuggly Christmas paper collection is so damn cute, I just had to use it on a layout.


To create this layout I cut 25 4.5cm x 4.5cm squares out of all different papers from the 20072 Snuggly Christmas paper collection. You could also use the smallest square die from the 16578 stitched square dies as they are the perfect size.

The flower dies that I have used are 18168 Blossom Outline dies. I have cut the back or the flower out of vellum and the outline out of the paper pack papers.

The sentiment has been die cut from the 17451 Beautiful layered die. Again the background has been cut from vellum and the outline from the paper pack.

And finally to complete the layout I have added two little sentiments using the 19023 Black & White Sentiment Sheets.



1 comment: