Thursday 24 March 2022

Art Journal


Good morning friends

It was time to make use of all the gorgeous Paper Rose 
stencils that I have in my stash, I buy new things all the 
time and forget to use the older stuff. So what better way 
 to use them - do an art journal page.





To begin this page I drew a border around the edge of 
my page using a black marker.
Next I painted around the background of my art journal page with paint. 
The new Art by Marlene paints are just fabulous. I love the small 
nozzle on the bottle so there isn't as much waste...well for me 
anyway, I'm a little heavy handed.
Stencil using different coloured paints, mediums and stencils. 
Paint circles onto your page, stamp flower images onto deli paper 
and tear out before attaching to the circles using gel medium. 
Draw some freehand circles around the stamped images and paint circles. 
I also traced around the large number dies.


The Paper Rose items I have used on 
this art journal page are:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment