Thursday 3 March 2022

Wedding Card


Hello Friends xx

So it seems that February was love month. 
First we have had our Wedding Anniversary on February 3, then Valentines Day on February 14 and lastly we attended a 
wedding last Thursday. Wow and what a difference a week makes. 
Last week the weather was stormy but stayed nice for the entire wedding. This week we are dealing with floods and devastation. Stay safe everyone, and help out those struggling as much as you can x



Here is the wedding card I made for Rhiannon and Josh.
I have used papers from the Black and Gold A5 Paper Collection 

I have die cut out a circlet from the 
Circlet Layered Background 1 die and I also die cut out seven 
sets of flowers from the Moira Flower Die. Before putting the 
flowers together, I sprayed them with water and scrunched 
them up a little before opening them up and letting them dry. 
This makes the not so flat and also a little harder and stronger. 
The lighter coloured flowers I inked their edges with Antique 
Linen Distress Oxide. 
The sentiment is from the Black and White Sentiment Sheet


 

No comments:

Post a Comment