Saturday 12 March 2022

Welcome Home




Well hello there.

When your darling girl moves into a new home it's time to make 
her a card and post it to her new address.

These stamps were perfect for Leah's card, she's such a 
little green thumb and her new home is full of plants...when I 
say full of plants I mean every available space is taken up 
with the healthiest looking potted plants.


To make this card I have die cut out a white decorative background using the Amelia Decorative Background Die. I have cut a piece 
of paper just slightly larger than the diecut piece and placed 
it underneath to allow the background diecut to stand out more on 
the card base. This paper and the paper I have mounted the sentiment 


And lastly I have stamped and coloured the cute little
 Flower Pot border 1 Stamp and Flower Pot Border 2 stamp, fussy cut them out and attached them with foam tape to the card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment