Monday 12 December 2022

Text Background Cards

 


Hello friends..

Today I am sharing another couple of cards that I 
have made using some gorgeous Paper Rose products.



On both cards I have used the new and fabulous 
28246 Text Background Stamp. I will definitely get lots of 
use out of this stamp.

to add to cards. I have also used different sizes of circles 
from 16548 Stitched Circles Dies for these cards.

On the card below I have used the 21543 Leafy Circles Stencil
I have used three different coloured Distress Oxides blended  
through the stencil. 




On this card I have used the same things as the card above. 
I have used the 18867 Cogs & Gears Stencil instead. After 
stamping the image onto cardstock I stenciled through the 
cog stencil using different Distress Oxides and then lightly 
sprayed over the top with water and dabbed it off. 





No comments:

Post a Comment