Thursday 22 December 2022

Thanks So Much


Hello for the last time this year.
 Three more sleeps until Christmas, who is organised.??

I'd just like to wish everyone at Paper Rose  
and everyone who is part of the Paper Rose Community 
very Merry Christmas. Please stay safe and enjoy time 
with your family and friends.
For those of you who get some time off work, enjoy the break 
and hopefully you get time to do a little crafting.



To create this card I have used the 
25996 Rambling Rose Border Die. I cut it out of 
white cardstock and painted it roughly with Distress Oxide.
For my sentiment I have used the 25606 Hand Lettered Thanks Die 
I have attached them all to a piece of kraft cardstock the 
same size as the card front. I hand stitched around the edge 
before attaching to the card front.


Happy creating - Cheers Tanya xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment