Thursday 5 December 2019

ARTastic December DT Layout



The year is coming to a close and so is my time 
on the ARTastic design team. I have had a wonderful time 
creating layouts for all the wonderful challenges Jane 
has made. I have meet some lovely creative people 
and loved seeing the layouts that people have created 
for our challenges.  

Here is my final layout. The inspiration picture is 
all about Trimming the tree at Christmas time. The Criteria 
is to use stars and ribbon on your layout.

Whilst my photo and layout doesn't look very christmasy, 
it was taken just before Christmas because we always forget 
to take photos on Christmas day. And one thing I asked for 
Christmas was mohave family photos together. This one is of 
our daughter Leah and her boyfriend Tamas.

I hope you find some time during this silly season to create 
a layout for our challenge. Merry Christmas and stay safe xx



No comments:

Post a Comment