Tuesday 24 December 2019

Leafy Love - Paper Rose Cards



Happy Christmas Eve.

Hope you are all organised and not too stressed for tomorrow. 
Such a wonderful day but so much craziness to get prepared 
for this one day. Wishing you all a fabulous Christmas and 
New Year with all your family and friends. 
Stay safe and be kind to yourself. 

Today I'm sharing a few more Paper Rose cards with you. 
This 18213 Leaves Stencil is so good to use on cards. I have created three different cards using the one stencil.



On this card I have used Tim Holtz Distress Oxides and a 
blending brush to blend 3 different blue tones onto some white 
card stock. Distress the edges of your paper, add a few 
flowers and some string to match the card and you have a 
lovely card for any occasion. Add a suitable sentiment or 
leave the card as is without a sentiment. 



Light modelling paste through the Leaves stencils and you 
have a completely different background. I have added a few 
foliage die cuts to my flowers on this card. The dies that 



I have cut out a couple of the leaves that were stencilled 
using light modelling paste. I coloured them with some 
Tim Holtz Distress Oxides and splattered some of the 
colour onto the background too. The tag is a newbie 
from Paper Rose. It is 18412 Stitched Tags. I can see 
myself using these dies a lot. Actually I used them to 
make all the tags on our Christmas presents this year. 
The stamp I used to stamp Best Wishes on the tag is from the 


Once again.....have a wonderful Christmas and New Year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment