Tuesday 3 December 2019

Baby Blue cards - Paper Rose


Yikes.... It's December already.
Time for me to share another set of cards using more 
gorgeous Paper Rose products.

On all these cards I have used paper from the 



Nothing I love more than a bit of hand stitching on a card. 
It's my relaxing time and cheaper than therapy!!
I have used the 16898 Thinking of You die for my sentiment 
and bunched the two Baby Blue die cuts together with a 
little bit of twine.



The best wishes sentiment has been stamped from the 
17892 Cactus Wishes stamp set . I have used the smallest 
die from the 16576 Stitched Rectangles die set to make 
the tag that I have stamped onto.


And who doesn't love a stencil. I have used one of the 
new Paper Rose stencils. It is 18397 Checker Plate
It has three different patterns on the one stencil, perfect 
for lots of different cards.


Thanks for stopping by, happy creating xx

No comments:

Post a Comment